What's Happening at the Vegan Thanksgiving 2019 Celebration and Fundraiser?
• Experience an amazing holiday buffet created by the Master Chef's at Todaro's Party Center (1820 Akron-Peninsula Road, Akron).
This traditional buffet is created vegan (no animal products are used) and helps us to celebrate the holiday in a compassionate, cruelty-free way.
• Enjoy an inspirational presentation by Annette Bragg, Co-Founder of White Barn Healing Arts Center and Co-Founder/Former CEO of Happy Trails Farm Animal Sanctuary, and hear from several guests sharing their heart-warming stories of finding healing through the programs at White Barn.
• Have fun winning raffle prizes or lottery trees.
• Shop early for Christmas - the White Barn store will have gift items available just in time for holiday shopping.
The Vegan Thanksgiving Proceeds will Benefit White Barn Healing Arts Center of Ravenna, a 5013 non-profit organization, including:
• Long-Term Addiction Recovery Support
• Programs for Persons with Developmental Disabilities
• Autism Support
• Rescued Farm Animals (The Rescued Farm Animals support the "rescue" and healing of people who have experienced trauma and are part of the whole at White Barn.)
• Special Projects at White Barn (Examples include installing a concrete or asphalt walkway for wheelchairs; creating a Medicine Wheel for meditation classes; including a wheel-chair ramp for the workshop room, and more.)
• General Operating (This includes daily expenses including office, computer, printing, and all the expected needs that accompany operating an organization.)