The Journey series helps Reiki Practitioners to:
• Take the Next Step on Your Spiritual Journey as a Healer?
• Extend Your Knowledge of Energy Work
• Broaden Your Vision of How and Who You Can Help
• Enhance Your Reiki Sessions
• Deepen the Reiki Experience for Yourself and Your Clients
• Learn to Work with a Variety of Energy Healing Practices?
• Understand the Healing Art of Layering
The first Journey workshop is:
The Journey: The Medicine of the 4 Directions
Feb. 23rd 9:30am to 12:00pm (2½ hour hands-on workshop)
• The Medicine Wheel
?Understanding and working with the energy, the meanings behind, and the healing power of the medicine wheel. Learning to work with the colors, herbs, spirit animals, stage of life, time of year, and healing energy.
• The Energy of the 4 Winds
Understanding the connection of the 4 Winds with the Medicine Wheel, ceremony to honor the 4 winds, using Sage and Palo Santo in ceremony.
This workshop is appropriate for all levels of Reiki practitioners.
Annette teaches this workshop in her usual interactive style of teaching with worksheets and class materials, hands-on practices, and group dynamics. All participants will have an opportunity to participate in ceremony and put into practice their new lessons combined with Reiki as they practice healing modalities with each other.
This workshop series will help strengthen your connection to Spirit, help you become an even more clear channel for energy, help you in setting ego aside, and give you a better understanding of layering, working with multiple energy healing modalities combined with Reiki.
Class Fee: $65