We’re Closing the Circle and Having a Blast!
The 10th Annual Circle Festival and Light Parade will be held
Saturday, August 17th, from 5:30-11:00 p.m. on Tallmadge Circle.
Circlefest, an annual community event begun in 2010,
has grown each year with expected attendance this year of over 15,00!
Tallmadge Circle will be shut down to traffic from 5 p.m. to midnight.
2019 festivities include:
* Live Music 5:30 – 11:00 p.m.
* Over 20 Food Vendors
* Wine & Beer Garden (must be 21)
* Wacky Dome Bounce
* Vertical Rush Obstacle
* Klime Wallz
* Children’s games and activities
* Face Painting * Balloon Artists
* Historical Tours of the Town Hall and Museum 5:30 to 8 p.m.
* Marissa's "Realm of Reptiles"
Festival of Lights Parade will begin around 9 p.m. (dusk) traveling from Community Dr., down East Avenue to the circle and back followed by the SPECTACULAR FIREWORKS SHOW!
For more information on becoming a sponsor of this evening, or signing up as a volunteer, please email the Chamber at firstname.lastname@example.org.