Spiritual Spa Day is the full-day Summer fundraiser to benefit the many support programs of White Barn Healing Arts Center.
• Over 10 topics currently on the schedule, with more being added.
• Topics include:
- Herbal with herbs and herbal teas with Melanie Mills, LMT
- Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy with Laura Purnell, Ph.D., ACHT
- Healing through Movement and Sound with Pampamesayo Jeffrey Zayda
- Journey with Lisa Marie Whitefeather, Shamanic Practitioner
- Empower Your Intuition with Mary Jane Brigger, Women's Empowerment Consultant
- Yoga for Restoration and Healing with Ronelle Halfacre, Certified Yoga Instructor
- The Healing Touch of Reiki with Cindy Roberts, Reiki Master/Teacher
- Animal Teachings through Native American Culture with Cindi Gonzalez, Teacher of Native American Studies
- Wellness Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet with Allison Burton, Healthy Living Enthusiast
- Benefits of Essential Oils and Healing with Crystal Energy with Annette Bragg, Reiki Master/Teacher and Founder of White Barn Healing Arts
Presenters/Instructors have been carefully hand-selected to be the best-of-the-best in their field or area of expertise.
• Each interactive/experiential presentation is 35 minutes long.
• Lunch, snacks and beverages are included in the day.
• Many take-home gifts, give-a-ways and door prizes add incredible value to the event experience.
• The event takes place in the beautiful outdoor setting at White Barn Healing Arts Center, including classes in the tipi.