The Reiki Master and Reiki Master/Teacher levels bring the Reiki practitioner to yet another new level of energy work to bring about peace and healing for people, animals and planet. You have the option to take the 7 hour course to become certified as a Reiki Master, or include the additional 4 hours of class work to include the teaching certificate if you wish to become a Reiki instructor.
The Reiki Master/Teacher Workshops are designed for Reiki Practitioners who have successfully completed, thoroughly understand, and are certified in the energy work of Reiki through Reiki Level ll.
Sat., Nov. 16th, 2019
9:30am to 4:30pm Reiki Master $300
4:30pm to 8:30pm is Reiki Master Teacher $375
When you complete your training at the Reiki Master/Teacher level, your journey of learning, healing and growing both personally and spiritually has only just begun.
A Reiki Master/Teacher in the ever-evolving student. The Reiki Master views the world and everyone he or she meets as their teacher, and understands that becoming a Reiki Master/Teacher is to take seriously your life's path of bringing light, love and healing to everyone, including people, animals and planet.
A Reiki Master sets aside ego and self, and works for the good of the whole.
Becoming a Reiki Master is a serious step. You should choose this path through the Divine guidance of quiet meditation, self-reflection and a knowing that Reiki is in harmony with your life's path and purpose. At the Master's Level you receive additional symbols for connecting to and healing of Spirit, now intertwining the balance and harmony needed for the well being of body, mind and spirit. And the Master's Level goes deeper into the spiritual realm, really emphasizing the application of Reiki in every aspect of life and stresses living your life as a role model that embraces the 5 Reiki Principles or ethical standards. It is here we really work on self improvement on all levels and learn to be the elder, the one who shares your knowledge and gifts with others.
The Reiki Master/Teacher workshops:
- Help us development our sense of self and promote self-growth on all levels, including personally (physically, mentally/emotionally) and spiritually
- Introduce the use of new symbols given at the Reiki Master/Teacher level
- Strengthen your intuition
- Teach teachers how to teach effectively, with experiential and interactive teaching
- Provide outlines for Reiki I, Reiki II and Reiki Master/Teacher to those becoming certified to teach the course
- Teach how to write meditations and how to lead a client through a purposeful meditation
- Teach how to give attunements
- Teach becoming the Sensei
- Work more in-depth with understanding the Chakras
- Introduce the concept of un-diagnosed illnesses and the potential underlying causes
- Review all the various ways to clear negative energy, and introduce how to use singing bowls and tingshas
2 PARTS of a REIKI MASTER CLASS - Reiki Master and Reiki Master/Teacher
There are two distinct teachings of a Reiki Master Class.
The Reiki Master Practitioner class is exactly that — the students become certified as a Reiki Master Level Practitioner.
Another aspect is the Reiki Master Teacher, for those wanting to go on to teach Reiki to others and become an instructor. When combined together, these are normally three-day intensive courses that cost $500 to $900 at many facilities.
Here at White Barn we offer a choice. Students may take the basic Reiki Master Practitioner class, or if you want to learn to teach, you can also then add on the Reiki Master Teacher portion of the class as well.
In this way, many people who have no interest in teaching or becoming an instructor may opt to take just the Reiki Master Practitioner workshop, while those interested in teaching can add-on Part 2 of the Reiki Master workshop and learn to become a Reiki Master Teacher as well.