Reiki (pronounced “ray-key”) is a hands-on healing method that originated in Japan. It is becoming widely used here in the United States as a supportive healing practice in many medical clinics, nursing homes, rehab facilities, and cancer treatment centers.
Reiki is a non-invasive and alternative Japanese energy healing practice for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing as well as overall health and well-being for body, mind and spirit.?
Reiki is based on the idea that all living beings have life energy flowing through them. When life energy is high, both humans and animals are healthy and balanced, more relaxed and less likely to get sick. When it is low, they’ll often be more easily affected by stress and less resistant to illness.
Reiki is a simple, natural, and safe method of energy healing that anyone can use. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
The Reiki I workshops are perfect for those seeking to re-energize themselves, their loved ones, and their pets, in addition to bringing a new level of peace and healing to the body, mind and spirit and bringing balance and harmony into your daily life.
This workshop will be presented by co-teachers Annette Bragg and Cindi Roberts, both Reiki Masters/Reiki Master Teachers
In this workshop you will learn:
· What is Reiki
· History of Reiki
· How Reiki heals
· How Reiki can be used and applied in every day life
· The different levels of Reiki
· How the attunement process works
· Self-treatment with Reiki
· How to give a Reiki treatment to another person
· Reiki hand positions
- What and where are the 7 chakras
· How to feel and work with Reiki energy and human energy fields
· Hands-on practice both giving and receiving Reiki
- Chair Reiki and table Reiki
- Giving Reiki to animals
· Animal chakras and animal energy fields
· Receive an attunement for Reiki Level I
- Receive and learn the cho ku rei healing symbol
- Receive a certification as a Reiki Level I Practitioner through Annette Bragg, Reiki Master/Teacher and Cindi Roberts, Reiki Master/Teacher
?- Receive your own personalized workbook and receive a crystal as a gift
?* Light lunch and beverages are provided
COST: $195 (Includes all workshop materials and a light lunch.)
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: www.whitebarnhealingarts.org