Did you know that in Native American culture the Eagle, who flies highest in the sky and closest to the sun, is known to take your prayers directly to Creator? Eagle also represents courage, bravery, and has the sense to fly up and over storms, thus teaching us to take the higher road to rise above the obstacles, challenges and difficulties in our lives.
This spirit animal workshop is led by Cindi Gonzalez, teacher of Native American studies, and reveals the meanings, symbolism and lessons that the various animals bring to us throughout our lives.
Discover answers to questions, such as:
• How do I know what my spirit animal is?
• Can you have more than one spirit animal?
• What if the animal shows up in my dreams?
• How will I know if it's just a coincidence that I keep seeing the same animal over a period of time?
• What teachings would I learn from the...
- And more!
$30 per person
Pre-Registration required. For more info, go to www.whitebarnhealingarts.org