Duke's K9 Dash N Splash will be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt just for DOGS! We will have eggs scattered all about just waiting for your 4 legged friend to find them! Inside some of the eggs you will find different prizes and treats for you and your pup! In addition to the egg hunt we will have pictures with the Easter Bunny and Raffles!
Cost: $10 donation to Never Surrender Pet Pantry per dog. (limit of 2 dogs per handler)
Souvenir photo are on pre-sale for $19 and will be shipped directly to your home after the event. Limit number available.
Donations will be made in the form of an online, prepaid ticket to the time slot you wish to attend. There will be a limited number of tickets available for each time slots in order to maintain everyone's safety and fun! Everyone must have purchased an advanced ticket in order to attend. Onsite tickets will not be available unless there is room to add more dogs. If so, onsite, day of event tickets will be $15/dog.
The link to purchase tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dukes-k9-dash-n-splash-2nd-annual-easter-eggstravaganza-fundraiser-tickets-89153988981
Check in begins 15 minutes prior to the start of each time slot. Max of 30 dogs/time slot.
Easter Egg Hunt Time Slots:
#1 - 12 pm - 1 pm
#2 - 1 pm - 2 pm
#3 - 2 pm - 3 pm
#4 - 3pm - 4pm
Raffle drawings will take place at 4 pm. You do not have to be present to win.
Please bring your own basket to hold your eggs. Maximum of 15 eggs per dog.
All proceed to benefit Never Surrender Pet Pantry a non profit charity 503(c) that helps families with pet food and supplies during difficult financial times.
Rain or shine. No refunds.
- Must have prepaid ticket to join
- All dogs must be on a 6 ft or shorter leash at ALL times.
- All dogs should be friendly and non aggressive.
- No retractable leashes please.
- Handler assumes responsibility for themselves and their dogs actions and must pay attention to their dog at all times, keeping a minimum of a 4' radius from all other dogs.
- Handler agree to abide by Duke's facility rules as listed on their website.
- All Handlers must pick up after their dogs
- There is no dock diving as Duke's pool will not be open yet
- Bring your own bag or basket to collect eggs
- Event is rain or shine. No Refunds will be given.
- All proceeds to benefit NSPP